Ideal candidates will be organized, collaborative, communicators, problem solvers and have knowledge of servers, networks, end-point devices.
The District Technology Coordinator role is a critical position for the success of students and staff to learn efficiently while utilizing technical tools. A broad summary of the position is that the individual would coordinate technology functions for the district, including installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and technical support, and perform related duties as required or assigned.
Skills that would be expected and beneficial include:
- installation of basic computer hardware and software
- basic repairs and maintenance for endpoint devices, access points, servers,
- provide technical support on various systems
- organization and an ability to properly document and inventory
- communication and collaboration with others
The District Technology Coordinator is considered an "at-will" position and is paid currently as an hourly position. The work expectation is for the Tech Coordinator to be within the school buildings on days that school is in session and additionally in the summer to complete necessary work which averages 225 to 240 days in a year with 30-40 hours per week. Adrian Public Schools has a competitive salary and benefits to offer.