NOW HIRING TEACHING ASSISTANT(S)
COME WORK FOR AN EXCELLENT ORGANIZATION, WINNER OF MULTIPLE TOP WORKPLACE AWARDS IN THE CAPITAL REGION. TEACHING ASSISTANTS WILL ASSIST UNDER THE DIRECTION OF
A CERTIFIED SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER IN THE DELIVERY OF
INSTRUCTION AND MANAGEMENT OF CLASSROOM BEHAVIORS.
- NYS Teaching Assistant certification (or willingness to become certified) required at time of hire. Candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent and a desire to work with kids are encouraged to apply.
- Preferred candidates will have experience working with Special Education students.
- Full health and dental benefits (only 5% employee contribution)
- Enrollment in the New York State Employees Retirement System
- Paid sick and personal leave time available as soon as you start
- Optional enrollment in 403b and Flexible Spending accounts
Location of positions TBD depending on student enrollment.
HOW TO APPLY: Go to www.olasjobs.org/capital to submit online application.
Join our team today!