Associate Dean of Library Services, Technology Support Specialist I or II , Payroll Accountant Technician I or II, & much more!
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II $23.98- $26.64 per hour
- Custodian $18.68 - $20.76 per hour
- Residence Life Assistant Coordinator $19.35 - $21.50 per hour
- Technology Support Specialist I or II $29.91 - $36.55 per hour
- Facilities Fiscal Manager $29.44 - $32.71 per hour
- Executive Communications & Special Projects Coordinator $81,348.43 - $90,387.14 annual salary
- Clinical and Contract Specialist, Allied Health, College-wide, Central Services $68,885.96 - $76,539.96 annual salary
- Financial Aid Specialist I or II, Central Services $26.06 - $31.85 per hour
- Systems Administrator - Azure Operations, Central Services $78.818.39 - $87,575.99 annual salary
- Payroll Accountant Technician I or II $48,566.67 - $64,993.48 annual salary
- Associate Dean of Library Services, College-wide $102,911.73 - $114,346.37
- Facilities Manager I (Non-Residential) $71,910.85 - $79,847.61
For more information about compensation, benefits and to apply, please visit: www.coloradomtn.edu/employment
About Colorado Mountain College
Imagine working at a college that welcomes everyone — students, faculty, staff, and community members — regardless of their backgrounds, beliefs, or traditions. An institution that is also integrally connected to, appreciated by, and supported by those same communities.
Envision yourself at a dynamic, innovative, forward-leaning college that has a highly entrepreneurial spirit and deep commitment to every learner – from first-generation college students and new-traditional and adult learners to academically motivated students seeking a more traditional liberal arts education – all within a robust and highly personalized learning environment.
Visualize applying your energy and skills to an organization that respects and cares about its employees enough to offer competitive compensation and benefits while encouraging every team member to renew and recharge in places of inspiration, reflection, and world-class outdoor recreation.