Direct Support Professional
Eden Autism is seeking energetic and compassionate people to support adults at our group homes and in the community. This is a rewarding opportunity for someone who enjoys teaching and helping others to enhance their daily living.
Experience working with people with autism or other disabilities is an advantage, but training is provided and you will be part of a supportive team. What IS required is a positive attitude and desire to succeed in helping others experience their best life.
Our group homes are located throughout Mercer County, with day centers situated in Hamilton, Plainsboro, and West Windsor. We have part-time and full-time positions available, and can offer a variety of schedules including weekday, weekend, and awake overnight shifts, with three-day on/three-day off rotations—our employees find this flexibility perfect for their busy lives!
Great Pay, Great Benefits…Check Out Our Generous Employee Package!
• Hourly wage $15.75/hour for Day and $16.00/hour for Residential
• Annual performance-based merit increase program
• Time-off benefits including paid vacation, sick, and personal days
• Medical/RX (three plans to choose from), dental, and vision insurance
• Paid life insurance equal to 1.5 times your annual base salary
• Retirement savings account with an employer match
• Employee discount programs including cell phone plans, shopping, and entertainment
• Excellent training programs including CPR and First Aid, medication administration, ABA (Applied
Behavior Analysis), and crisis management
• Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
• Access to Eden’s fitness rooms
• Employee assistance programs
• Employee recognition programs
• Wellness programs and health fairs
• A variety of full-time and part-time work schedules including a traditional 40-hour week, a rotating shift of three days on/three days off, Saturday/Sunday shifts and more!
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, Eden has served children, adults, and families for over 45 years. Founded in 1975, Eden began as a small, family-oriented school. Today, Eden provides year-round programming for children pre-K through age 21, as well as employment and residential services for adults.
Please apply on our website by clicking the link above.
Eden is an Equal Opportunity Employer