Adjunct - Instructional Designer and Instructor Certification (non-credit)
Assignment Location MTEC
Instructor responsible for delivery of courses surrounding delivery and design of training programs.
- To provide basic knowledge of educational methodologies and the design of curriculum and instructional materials.
- Topics include learning styles, design documents, how to create a risk-free learning environment, communication, evaluation, needs analysis, performance objectives, create instruction materials, and pilot courses
- Participate in projects designed to improve training and learning by establishing standards, conducting needs assessments and implementing evaluations
- Working with CTL and instructional designer, record online instructional videos, hybrid, and online courses
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers, Training Specialists, Trainers, full-time faculty across client groups to ensure the best utilization of resources and best practices
- Research, review, and make recommendations regarding existing or new WCE-EAT curriculum and programs
- Perform related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in related field plus (3) years work experience.
Demonstrates the ability of multi-tasking, planning, project management and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to specify learning objectives and outcomes and develop and deliver assessments, course materials, and learning activities that are aligned with stated objectives and outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to work in a collaborative environment, multitask and often work with aggressive timelines. Demonstrated project management experience. Working knowledge of graphic software applications and learning management systems. Experience integrating technology into course curriculum through a variety of delivery methods. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Work Hours General Hours based on class schedule, not to exceed 25 hours per week.
Salary $50 - $65 per hour
Posting Code AF329P
Open Date 05/26/2022
Close Date 11/17/2022
As an equal opportunity employer and learning institution, Macomb Community College recruits, hires and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or handicap. All employment decisions are based on the qualifications of each individual. No person shall be denied equal treatment as a result of a College practice or policy. The College is committed to racial, cultural, and ethnic diversity.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Michigan Relay Center 1.800.649.3777 (Voice and TDD).