NORWOOD PUBLIC SCHOOL
Start on or before July 1, 2023
The Norwood Board of Education is seeking an experienced candidate to join
the District Administrative Team.
• Valid NJ School Business Administrator Standard Certificate
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Understanding of the principles of financial accounting and reporting procedures consistent with statute, code and GAAP requirements
• Knowledge of accepted business practices in school districts related to budget preparation and administration, risk management, purchasing, transportation, school building operation and facility planning
• Knowledge of CSI, Realtime, Frontline, NJ DOE Homeroom Applications
• Strong knowledge of local/state/federal reporting requirements and applicable laws
• Previous experience as a School Business Administrator or Assistant School Business Administrator
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please send resume and cover letter directly to Mr. Kevin Ulmer, Superintendent by clicking the Apply button.
Mission Statement for Norwood Public School
The Norwood Public School District is dedicated to educational excellence. In partnership with the family, staff and community, our mission is to meet the educational needs of each child by providing the programs and environment necessary to: Enable every child to reach full potential; promote self-esteem, respect, responsibility and appreciation of diversity; develop knowledge, skills and academic achievement; consistent with the New Jersey Student Learning Standards; prepare each child for continued education and responsible citizenship; instill a life-long passion for learning.
THINK ~ LEAD ~ SERVE
The Norwood Public School District is a community public district that serves students in Pre-K through Eighth grade from Norwood in Bergen County, New Jersey. The Norwood Public School District prides itself in educating all its students in order to prepare them for lifelong learning and to be fully contributing citizens in a complex and global society. The goal is achieved through an integrated curriculum that not only provides an academic knowledge, but also fosters opportunities for students to grow as individuals within a nurturing and challenging environment.