MANOS Program Coordinator
The MANOS Program Coordinator serves as the primary point person for the Partners in Learning, Inc. MANOS Dual Language Early Childhood and Intergenerational Learning Program, MANOS Home-Based Program, and MANOS Summer Program. T
- Coordinate all aspects of Partners in Learning, Inc. (PIL) MANOS Dual Language Early Childhood & Intergenerational Learning initiative, including coordination of all program sites, ongoing program development, program evaluation, and compliance with OCFS, SCSD, and PIL rules and regulations.
- Coordinate the daily facilitation of classroom instruction for emergent bilingual children ages 3 and 4, in alignment with OCFS, SCSD, and PIL standards.
- Coordinate the facilitation of home-based instruction for emergent bilingual children ages 0-5 years, in alignment with OCFS and PIL standards, and consistent with early childhood education best practices.
- Directly supervise all MANOS staff and volunteers, including training, coaching, periodic and annual performance evaluation, continuous improvement planning, and corrective action planning.
- Coordinate the facilitation of community education and awareness efforts, including recruitment, outreaches, and information & referral.
- Coordinate the completion of all monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity software, including Office, Excel, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with OCFS and SCSD rules and regulations relating to early childhood education and pre-k programming.
- Ability to speak, write, and understand Spanish is preferred, though candidates with outstanding qualifications in other areas will be considered.
- Master’s degree in Early Education or a related field and 2-3 years of experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse children and families.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Education or a related field and 4-5 years of experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse children and families.