Ridgefield Public Schools
‘valuing each and every student’
Bergen County 2022-2023 School Year
• Behaviorist (2 Positions)
• Teacher with Disabilities (P-3 Certification with experience in Autism - 2 Positions)
• Full Time and Part Time Teacher Assistants (6 Positions)
• Part Time Bus Driver (2 Positions)
• Social Studies Teacher
• Business Education Teacher
• School Nurse
• Math Teacher (Leave Replacement)
• Health/Physical Education Teacher
Positions will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Ridgefield Public School District, a diverse but unified community, provides high caliber education through the promotion of quality academic experiences, authentic civic engagement, and mastery of 21st century skills.
The Ridgefield Public School District strives to be a highly regarded organization, acknowledged for its commitment to the growth and readiness of each and every student in order to ensure success in a challenging global society.
The Ridgefield School Community values the qualities and behaviors that promote:
Intellectual Curiosity and Life-long Learning
Efficiency and Innovation
Collaboration and Engagement
Inclusivity, Mutual Respect, and Diversity
Integrity, Fairness, and Professionalism
Personal Growth, Constructive Self-criticism, and Perseverance