Child Care Professional
Wee-B-Kids Child Care Center and Preschool is looking for a highly motivated, passionate, energetic, child care professional to join our team! You would be responsible for the care of children ranging in ages from 6 weeks – 12 years. You could have your own classroom in no time!
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position would include all responsibilities of caring for children from 6 weeks – 12 years old but would be specific to the age you are assigned too.
- Plan and follow through with weekly theme-based lesson plans.
- Implement the daily activities for a designated group of children.
- Helping children with bathroom routines and potty training.
- Serving Food
- Classroom Organization
- Classroom Cleanliness
- Ability to communicate effectively with children, parents, and co-workers alike.
Benefits: Upon hire
- Competitive wage
- Vacation and sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Child Care discounts for employees
- Participation in TEACH program
- Sign on bonus
- 4 day work week
- Paid Certification and Continuing Education
- At least 18 years of age with Highschool Diploma or GED
- Ability to work 40 hours between the hours of 6 am-6 pm Monday - Friday
- Introduction to the Childcare Profession, Skills and Strategies for the childcare teacher and Fundamentals of Infant and Toddler care or their equivalent are required prior to employment (preferred)
- Registry Level of 7 or higher (preferred)
- Previous Childcare experience (preferred)
- Pass required state background check
- Excellent communication skills