Management Information Systems Analyst
In partnership with other Technology Division personnel and management the Management Information Systems Analyst will:
- Assist MIS Administrator with implementation, evaluation and support of college-wide information systems and technologies.
- Assist MIS Administrator with review of ideas for information technology equipment and software to ensure they meet college standards and future requirements.
- Assist MIS Administrator with development of college-wide information security standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- One + years’ experience in the management of multiple enterprise-level software applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Unix and/or Linux, current Windows Server operating systems.
- Experience implementing and supporting enterprise imaging/document management systems (SoftDocs).
- Experience in Early Alert Systems – Watermark (AVISO).
- Experience in developing E-Forms (Etrieve/Doc-u-Sign).
- One+ years’ experience with Ellucian Colleague or other enterprise education platform preferred.
- One+ years’ experience with an enterprise-level report generation solution preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability and desire to use team-building skills.
- Willingness to pursue ongoing professional development and training opportunities as provided by the College.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($3,099 – 3,874/monthly)
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: March 21, 2023
Proposed Hire Date: May 1, 2023
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655
EOE/M/F/D/V - Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.